What is the nature of a relationship and how do you enable relationships that will truly work for you and the other person?
- The relationships scale runs from healthy and vibrant to toxic and deadly. We have all experienced both types and seek to avoid the later.
- Typical Social networking friending is not true relationship building; although it may contain some of the elements.
- All relationships with other folks are reflective of the relationship with one's self.
Otherwise someone in the relationship may feel she/he is the lesser partner.
Who truly wants that?
- How would you define a win~win relationship?
- What are the benefits of win~win relationships?
- What primary relationship effects all other relationships?